As a Boatman, Able Boatman, or Helmsman DB (service booklet) you will perform various activities, such as loading and unloading, deck work and you generally assist with various other activities when required.
The sailing route is primarily on the Rhine. Our new LNG-powered inland tankers are equipped with excellent facilities and accommodation.
We offer excellent working conditions and multiple rotation schedules, with Dutch social insurance and tax payments. No unpleasant surprises!
- In possession of a Boatman diploma or stamped service booklet – Boatman, Able Boatman or Helmsman DB
- In possession of a valid service book
- Good command of the Dutch language, verbal & written;
- Good command of nautical English, verbal & written;
- Good command of nautical German, verbal & written;
Furthermore, applicants for the position of Boatman, Able Boatman, or Helmsman DB (service booklet), should possess the following characteristics:
- Eager to learn